Saturday, November 6, 2010

While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.-Schwindt

Meet Riley! -- She has got to be one of the CUTEST little girls I've ever met!! Her tiny little blonde ringlets and BIG blue eyes melt my heart!! She wasn't all about having her picture made and she didn't like the grass much either. This sure surprises me!! I figured she'd be all about being outside since that was how her mama was raised!! She finally warmed up to me for a little bit after I showed her just what I was doing with that big ole thing in her face!! She loved looking at herself after I took a picture! But as time went on, her sweet little nose turned real red from the cold and she was DONE!!
She was quite a little test, but I think I passed! ;) Enjoy!





with love--
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment