Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer!


I've been extremely busy during the past week! Thank the Lord!!
So here are some teasers from my past posts!! Enjoy! :)

First, I'll share The Moberley Family! Carter, Jennifer, and Elle make up the cutest little family ever!! They all have beautiful smiles and wonderful personalities!! Elle is such a champ when it comes to taking pictures! This is my 2nd chance to make Elle shine in the past couple of months and I think she gets cuter by the day!! Jennifer dresses her in the most stylish little outfits and she wears them proudly!! Oh and did I mention that I LOOOVEEEE those big blue eyes! ;)

Next, there is Chelsea! She is a Senior this year at my Alma Mater, Tallulah Academy! She seemed to enjoy having her picture taken! Seniors are always my favorite! Chelsea is the sister of my good friend Jeramie and sparkles with personality just as Jeramie does! I hope I captured exactly what Chelsea was looking for in Senior Portraits. She also brought her best friend Austin along for the adventure! High School best friends are very special and tend to stick around forever! Senior year at TA was the best year of my life! Soak up as much as you can, Chelsea!!
Meet, The Pankey Family!! This is my second time to photograph Jenny and Ella. They are so fun and photogenic!! The boys weren't too crazy about taking pictures, but I think I succeeded in getting some fun shots for Jenny!! I hope so atleast! ;)
And finally, I happily introduce two more Moberley kiddos! Julia & Luke! Julia was pretty excited about having her picture made, but that lasted about 5 mins. She preferred to talk and run around! She ended up doing great though after she was bribed with toys, candy, and taking pictures with my camera!! Luke, he's a mama's boy and did NOT like having his picture made. In the end though, everyone departed with smiles and I think I captured just enough to show off their personalities a little bit!!

With Love-
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment