Thursday, October 21, 2010

Treat your friends as you do your pictures and place them in their best light.

These kiddos hold a very special place in my heart! Their personalities are amazing. They are truly beautiful inside and out! I was extremely honored when Chelsey asked me to take some pictures for her! It is hard to completely capture their genuine personalities, but I feel like this picture does a pretty good job of explaining just how amazing they really are!



My Love, My Life, My Best Friend! :)
Chelsey and I have been the absolute best of friends since we were about 14. We have been through the best and worst of times together! She is the hero that God sent me to get me through each day. She is my rock through life and I can't imagine a day without her! Our relationship is simply unexplainable!! =)

with love;
-kg

No comments:

Post a Comment