Monday, October 18, 2010

It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us family. -Johann Schiller

This is my Sadie...She brought me home from the hospital 21 years ago and stayed with me every day for 10 years! She's been a tremendous part of my life and holds a very special place in my heart. I went to see her the other day, and we sat and talked and laughed for quite a well. She loves to tell me stories from when I was a little girl, plus she still wears the same fish earrings and bright red lipstick as she did back then! Her favorite story to tell me is the first time she ever had to give me a wooping. I informed her that as soon as my daddy got home he was going to fire her because no one can woop his princess!! She looks great for being 76 years old!! Enjoy! :)

with love,
kg




No comments:

Post a Comment