Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Loftin's

Katie and Caleb's wedding was absolutely beautiful! Luckily, we scared the rain off long enough to fulfill Katie's dream of an outside wedding! Caleb and friends didn a great job of moving everything to the yard of the lodge last minute! What a great groom! The wedding cake was FUNFETTI and it was absolutely the BEST wedding cake I've ever tasted! I wasn't the official photography of the wedding, but I managed to stay out of the way of Jena Leigh and get lots of great shots! I even got to use a Canon 5D Mach II which is the coolest camera EVER!! Thanks Mahon! Anyway-- here are my favorites! :)

The next few pictures are some Steven Mahon/Grady Katie creations! I shot them with Mahon's 5D, and he got to edit them! sMGk = Teamwork!! :)


I hope you all have a fabulous Mother's Day!

-kg

No comments:

Post a Comment